Hello from another Newbie!

Hello everyone on Minimins!

Its good to be here, I am hoping that being here will give me the accountability i so much need! I have started a diary in the Slimming World section, so please feel free to give me a kick up the proverbial whenever i mess up!

A bit about myself:

I am 36, have been overweight most of my life. Then about 2 years ago i lost a lot doing Cambridge Weight Plan - about 4 stone, just over. I have put about a stone and a half of that back on, but cant go back to CWP as i need to eat carbs to ensure that i can keep doing the exercise that i do. So i am giving Slimming World a go again. I did that about 4 years ago, and liked it - weight loss is slow but i think i will be able to do it more easily than CWP and keep up the exercise (currently training for half marathon).

So thats me...its good to be here...

Katy
xx

Hi I'm new to the site also. Started SW at home, struggling a bit as so much has changed since I last attempted to lose weight.
SW has always worked for me (lost weight every time but just put it back on again). This is the heaviest I've ever been and am determined to lose at least 2 stone!
Off food shopping today and to but SW magazine for some inspiration.
Good luck!

Thanks everyone! Oh, what a good idea...buying the magazine! Going to do that this evening too!

Good luck all!

Katy

Back