Hello, from Australia :)

ItzEddie

Hello everyone, my name is Edward or Eddie, I have decided to start on Slimming World so I have had all the books shipped over to AUS so I can get going, currently I am on holiday so cannot begin just yet, so I am considering this holiday my last chance to eat the way I am before I get home and get stuck into everything. I am really looking forward to shedding some weight and being a part of this forum which from just reading looks so inspirational :)

Anyway not to blabber to much, I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to starting off and being involved in two weeks! :)

Hi from another newbie! Good luck with it all! x

Hi and welcome. Great to have a new member from Australia.

Good luck with SW. Anything you want to know, just ask in the SW section.

Irene xx

Hi I'm in Australia too. I did sw in the UK and am finding it much harder here. A lot of things aren't the same and I'm finding synning and healthy extras slightly more difficult here. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon and find what I can eat but so far not able to eat quite the same variety as at home. The companies seem to be starting to bring in more diet foods so we'll have to wait and see! Good luck :)

Welcome from another kinda newbie (2 weeks in) i hope you get going soon and this is a great site for support :)

Back