Hello from banglesforme

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by banglesforme, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. banglesforme

banglesforme Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi everyone, I found this forum completely by accident, and I'm so glad I did.

I managed to lose 2.5 stone last year just by eating sensibly, drinking water and walking the dog lots (she was well happy with this!), but I let it slip, put a fair bit back on, and have been feeling more than a little disappointed with myself.

Anyway, this seems a great place to be, and I am looking forward to giving and receiving support, and sharing successes.

Oh, and I'm bangles for me because that's what I'll be buying as the stones disappear!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome :D:D:D

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing 2.5 stones. How much have you left to lose?

Irene xx

5. banglesforme

banglesforme Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Well , I would be happy if I lost 5 stone. I would need to lose 7st to take me to my pre-children weight, but as that was over 15 years ago, I don't think there is much chance!

I've set my ticker up, and think it may be a good idea to log weekly weight change in my signature. I'll try to visit daily to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Good first day today anyway :) , I'm off to look for some more inspiration on here!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.