Hello from Ireland!

teecee46

Hi, I've just found your forum and joined immediately! I started Slimming World on 20/09/10 and hope to lose 63lb - however long it takes - so far I have managed to lose 19lb so I am well pleased! I will probably have a million and one questions to ask but I'll have a good look around the existing threads & posts first! :)

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your fab loss so far, and good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Hi, I've just found your forum and joined immediately! I started Slimming World on 20/09/10 and hope to lose 63lb - however long it takes - so far I have managed to lose 19lb so I am well pleased! I will probably have a million and one questions to ask but I'll have a good look around the existing threads & posts first! :)
Hey there teecee, :welcome: to the forums - glad you found us! Huge well done from me for losing that 19lbs, thats amazing, good work!
You sound like you're in the right frame of mind for losing your weight - I need to lose 50lbs so also have quite a way to go but have already lost 21lbs and am aiming to lose 10lbs by the 1st week in December :)

Anyway, if you have lots of questions then go right ahead and ask, we're a friendly bunch on here and love nothing better than to help out, support and encourage fellow dieters :D

Good luck and chat soon hopefully :) X

Back