Hello from New York.

valley

:) Hi all...my name is val and I'm from NY, USA. I just bought the "Slimming World Optimising Food" book on Amazon. This way of eating sounds do-able for me. In the last year, i've gained a whopping 40 pounds (thanks to Lyrica) and I was already heavy to begin with! I'm 46 years old and my metabolism has slowed a lot as I am entering into menopause. I've been at my wits end trying to figure out which weight loss plan to try since i've done them all throughout the last 5 years (some of them pretty extreme) yet I always put the weight I lose right back on after I lose it. I really want to try something that is easy and allows me some room to make my own healthy choices without going crazy on the treats.

I will probably have a ton of questions...please be patient with me! :eek: Is there anyone else here from the usa?

Hi and welcome to Minimins and to Slimming World, it's a great plan.
Just ask if you have any questions, someone on here is sure to help.
I've not spotted anyone from the USA yet, so it's great to meet you.
Tina

Hello! Are you ladies still on Slimmingworld USA? Would love to have a support group. I'm a Brit originally and was so happy to discover a Slimmingworld USA version.

Hi, I'm a Brit and have recently moved to LA, and I had GREAT success with Slimming World last time I tried it, so I'm doing it again!! Happy to give any support I can, and really glad I found Minimins forums.... I'm in LA, so PM me if you've questions.

Hi, I'm a Brit and have recently moved to LA, and I had GREAT success with Slimming World last time I tried it, so I'm doing it again!! Happy to give any support I can, and really glad I found Minimins forums.... I'm in LA, so PM me if you've questions.

This forum works by posting your support and help on the forum...if you don't know that, then I would take a guess you are here for other reasons than giving support freely?

I'm a Brit who has recently moved to San Diego. I did SW in the UK with some success and would love to do it here, but I'd find it hard without a meeting to attend. Has anyone joined SW USA online and had success with it? I can't decide whether to sign up or not. I do hope SW decide to open more groups around America, and not just in Texas.

Back