• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from newbie

Cloggy

Mostly Harmless
S: 15st8lb C: 14st2lb G: 13st2lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st6lb(9.17%)
Hi :sign0144:, I'm an expat who lives & works in Holland.

I joined this forum today after finding some handy hints and tips, and it looked friendly as well :)

After cutting back my sugar intake (especially on cereals in the morning :whoopass:) I was pleased to find that I lost a bit of weight (I moved from obese to "only" overweight on the WII fit ;)), anyway I decided to diet for a while and see if it helps my weight any more.

I started on Monday with the Slimming world diet, which I thought would suit my eating habits best, but I will have to wait and see.

Good luck to you all.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slimmarach

will be size 10
S: 19st12lb C: 21st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: -1st10lb(-8.63%)
Hi. Welcome. They are a lovely bunch on here. Always friendly. Good luck.

debz32

Gold Member
Hi :sign0144:, I'm an expat who lives & works in Holland.

I joined this forum today after finding some handy hints and tips, and it looked friendly as well :)

After cutting back my sugar intake (especially on cereals in the morning :whoopass:) I was pleased to find that I lost a bit of weight (I moved from obese to "only" overweight on the WII fit ;)), anyway I decided to diet for a while and see if it helps my weight any more.

I started on Monday with the Slimming world diet, which I thought would suit my eating habits best, but I will have to wait and see.

Good luck to you all.
hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :D

good luck on your weight loss journey - looking forward to hearing all about your success !!

Debz xx

Mummoth

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(12.45%)
hi there. Welcome to the forum & good luck with your weight loss :)