Hello from newbie

Cloggy

Mostly Harmless
Hi :sign0144:, I'm an expat who lives & works in Holland.

I joined this forum today after finding some handy hints and tips, and it looked friendly as well :)

After cutting back my sugar intake (especially on cereals in the morning :whoopass:) I was pleased to find that I lost a bit of weight (I moved from obese to "only" overweight on the WII fit ;)), anyway I decided to diet for a while and see if it helps my weight any more.

I started on Monday with the Slimming world diet, which I thought would suit my eating habits best, but I will have to wait and see.

Good luck to you all.

Hi :sign0144:, I'm an expat who lives & works in Holland.

I joined this forum today after finding some handy hints and tips, and it looked friendly as well :)

After cutting back my sugar intake (especially on cereals in the morning :whoopass:) I was pleased to find that I lost a bit of weight (I moved from obese to "only" overweight on the WII fit ;)), anyway I decided to diet for a while and see if it helps my weight any more.

I started on Monday with the Slimming world diet, which I thought would suit my eating habits best, but I will have to wait and see.

Good luck to you all.

hey there - hello and WELCOME aboard :D

good luck on your weight loss journey - looking forward to hearing all about your success !!

Debz xx

Back