Hello from newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Annie17, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Annie17

Annie17 New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Annie. I am a 42 year old single mum and 18 stone. I am a member of weightwatchers from yonks and have never ever succeeded to reach goal. I am now 18 stone and my son is 21 months old. I have had a tough time, suffering from severe post natal depression etc and bullying in work and it has me to where i am now.

I am trying to do weightwatchers on my own and have hired a vibroplate to help but weight hasn't shifted in the first two weeks, despite totally sticking to my points and weekly allowance too.

Thanks for listening, hope you will allow me to join you xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karra

karra Loser ;)

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :) xx

4. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If i were u i would post some food diaries on here so someone can have a look and see what is going wrong. Good luck xx

5. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Annie, I have just started, not done the pro points before, so it takes a bit to get use to. I too have a baby whos 21mths, so it is time for me to start looking after myself a bit more.

I have weighed myself mid week and it looks like i've not lost a thing and I have kept to my points too, will keep my fingers crossed for my weigh in on Wed.

It would be nice to keep in touch and check out how you are doin!

Good luck with it all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.