Step2 810kcal Hello from Newbie!

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
Hi all,
seeing my local consultant tomorrow so guess I'll start the plan Thursday. New to Cambridge but not to dieting - done Slimming World for the past 12 years:eek: not a great advertisement for it although I used to love it. Anyway, sick of procrastinating & I want this weight gone quickly.

Have been advised initially to start on step 2 as my BMI is 44 & I do intensive 30 min workouts a day with a personal trainer.

Anyway, just wanted hints & tips to get through this new diet, plus family life while not really eating!! :flirt2:

Hi there.
Really hope it goes well for you. First couple of week it will be the hardest. But its not to hard to follow after that x

hi there

all the best with Cambridge. It works well if you follow the plan and don't add in things you think you can get away with.

Drink plenty of water. It's an important part of the diet.

It helps me to visit this site regularly and look at the success of others. The before and after photos are amazing.

Hows it going fallen
You getting on ok with the diet x

My advice is remind yourself this is your choice, you are choosing to lose weight and become a healthier person. After a while people/family will accept it and your determination will result in their support. Just remind them that it's not forever but it's just something you need to do xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all, thanks for your replies! I'm starting on Step 4 now due to bmi over 40 & medical issues, but after 2 weeks go down to Step 3 :) finding Step 4 a good introduction really - finding out which products I like & dislike! TOTM today & so struggling with my water - I just don't fancy it, so haven't even hit 1.5litres yet today :(
also got a visitor staying with us for the next few weeks with the opposite problem to me - he's very underweight & so going to be hard for me preparing high cal for him, med cal for hubby (when he's in!) & low cal for me!

1st Weigh in on Sunday (took a while to get Dr to sign me off) & got big hopes & don't want to be disappointed! xx

8lbs off & 6.5" off my body! Plenty to go but an awesome start :D

Hi hun

Here to follow im starting sunday on the same plan xxxx

Back