Hello from peterborugh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by soon2bslimmer77, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. soon2bslimmer77

soon2bslimmer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi my name is kay i have 2 childen both boys 11 and 14 and have just started slimming world last wednesday! it is a bit confusing as i have done ww in the past and it is strange getting my head around the free food bit. I have done SW aboout 13 years ago when you could eat corned beef quich and stuff out a tin as free food lol any way hope i wil get lots of help from this site looking forward to seeing results i have struggled more with my weight since i had my hysterectomy in 2007 as i had cervical cancer i put it on more on my belly now!!!

Last edited: 1 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Forget about what you knew before and pretend you are completely new to it. Suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya and welcome to Minis, I echo what Irene says, forget what you did previously on SW, and start as new. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.