• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello from Spain!

Hey guys its my birthdaaay eeek i am now 20! matt is 22 tommoro! we are in spain, arrived yesterday and its bloody warm! just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone but i only have 2 mins left on the pc then we are going for a wonder... we both got stung by jelly fish today! grr
just been told we cant go on the trip tommoro as its fully booked and we go home on friday *sad* argghh gotta go timer flashing hope you are all well and take care see you all soon xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
Hola chica! Happy birthday! Hope you have a fabby time :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Kate & Matt! Feliz Cumpleaños!

[YOUTUBE]cZhFmnNKffA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Love Mini xxx

happy birthday kate and matt! have a great holiday x x

Happy Birthdays Kate and Matt!

aww thanks guys :D we had a lovely time, i messed up saying home again friday, we came home today, just had 3 nights away which went soooo quick! had a great time should be back on cd either tommoro or friday (WI friday.....*cringe*) xxxx

Guru

Silver Member
hahaha @ your description of Matt's week 10 weigh in!

Welcome back, glad you had a good time. Good luck for the weigh in - back on the wagon :)

hahaha @ your description of Matt's week 10 weigh in!
hehe yeah well it wasnt fair! :p aaand i weighed myself yesterday and it said i had put on a WHOPPING 1stone exactly... :eek::eek::eek: but i dont know how as i didnt eat THAT much as i felt ill most of the time!! but what i did eat was bad.. bread etc but on the plus side 4lbs has already dropped off the scales so lets just hope the rest goes asap :) xxx

hehe yeah well it wasnt fair! :p aaand i weighed myself yesterday and it said i had put on a WHOPPING 1stone exactly... :eek::eek::eek: but i dont know how as i didnt eat THAT much as i felt ill most of the time!! but what i did eat was bad.. bread etc but on the plus side 4lbs has already dropped off the scales so lets just hope the rest goes asap :) xxx
Yikes! It'll soon drop off, like you say

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 0
Introductions 7
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 11
Introductions 2