• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello From the Frontier

Hi all

its been a while so i thought i would pop in and say a big "HELLO" and of course I have missed you all!!!!

Due to work I have been missing my weekly class but managed to stay true. WI this evening that gave be a big grin with a 3.5 loss.. not bad eh.
I have noticed that since buffing up ( steady girls) LOL ! The loss has slowed quite a bit.... I think its a combo of my bod getting used to the new shell and building muscle with physical jerks..:whacky068:

I hope you are all well and sticking to it

:grouphugg:

Don't forget my Christmas challenge thread.... you will all be thinking of that menu soon, ! so come on and have a go....

Phil xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
well done hunky Phil, we'll all be clamouring for your before and after pics soon matey! xx :D

henna!

I can do this............
Hi Phil lovely to see you are still doing well! Well done you!!

Was funny as i was thinking of your christmas thread today! I made christmas pudding ice cream which was AMAZING!!

Fwoargh, Christmas pud icecream...

Hello Phil. From chunky to hunky! LOL! Glad you're still shifting and doing well.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Now would that be the WILD Frontier? (or do you have to be as old as me to get that?)

Good to hear from you Phil, and sincere congratulations on such a great weightloss, without the discipline of a weekly WI!!!

We've all missed your hillarious posts on here, but it's great to know that you're still doing well!

Wow Phil!!!! Well done!!!
As Hellie said...from Chunky to Hunky?? So I take it you will be signing up for the Minimins Christmas calendar this year??