• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ€โšพโšฝ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Iโ€™m a newbie ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Abbi

I've just restarted slimming world after falling off the wagon back in October. I definitely think it's the best diet as I love to snack all day๐Ÿ˜†

I mostly hang out in the diary section and sometimes sign up to the monthly challenges.

Have you done Slimming World before?

Hi Abbi

I've just restarted slimming world after falling off the wagon back in October. I definitely think it's the best diet as I love to snack all day๐Ÿ˜†

I mostly hang out in the diary section and sometimes sign up to the monthly challenges.

Have you done Slimming World before?
Hello, no Iโ€™ve never done SW before, I did WW about 15 years ago and lost a load of weigh and I did the Atkins diet about 10 years ago and lost 4 stone. Ive heard so many good things about SW and loving the food Iโ€™m eating so so far so good!

Diary section? Of this site?
Abbi

Hi Abbi
I'm new too. There is lots to read on here and I have learnt lots. There are also quite a few challenges you can take part in as well. Good luck to you

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Abbi, I am new too! Iโ€™m trying to do SW at home as husband works nights so canโ€™t make any groups in evening (kids) and I work through the day. Debating getting app but thought would see how well I do using this website. Husband treated me to a NY trip in April and donโ€™t want to be fat for my photos! Iโ€™m 12.8 and would love to lose 2 stone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 0