Induction Hello. I begin tomorrow.

MrsE13

Hi everyone! I've done Atkins in the past with great success. I am not sure why I came off it as I remember feeling great!

Last time I remember a really accurate app for my phone and it really helped me track carbs/fat/protein.

I can't remember what it is now. Do any of you have any advice regarding apps?

I know a lot of them are geared up for USA and they count their carbs differently.

Thanks

Hi Mrs E

i'm afraid I don't know much about apps but just wanted to say hello and welcome.

I think a lot of people use my fitness pal to track their carbs and fat etc but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can say for sure.

I've just restarted for the second time too - like you I felt great the first time and don't know why I ever gave it up.

Hi.

I started today and used MFP to track everything. It's really helpful. There are some great stickies on here for recipes, shopping lists etc.

Good luck,

Kell

Ive just joined Mfp. I just need to set it up. 5% ish carbs per day. I remember the horrible feeling of day 4 -7 of Atkins.....same time I'm due on as well. Gonna need all my willpower to get past this first week.

Morning MrsE13 - welcome!

You may not suffer the full Atkins flu this time, I didn't after a re-start, so cross fingers!

But you can do it, just remember the whoosh of energy you get :D

Back