Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello i'm a newbie (kind of) and on day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lostpolarbear, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I was a member of minimins about 2 years ago when I was on lipotrim, I lost 2 1/2 stone in about 10 weeks and kept it off for a year...until i got married and then pregnant! my beautiful baby is now 9 months and I am determined to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was a size 10-12 after losing it all last time and now i am back to size 18. I KNOW I can do it because ive done it before. I'm hoping to get pregnant again this year so i want to lose the weight before then so that I do not gain more weight on top of what ive already gained!..and next pregnancy i am going to be careful and not use "eating for 2" as an excuse! Anyway thats me..so hi :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya!

Congrats on the wedding and baby. I'm impressed you are even considering losing weight when your little on eis only 9 months - my son is 5 and I am losing the 'baby weight' now. Truth be told I think it is probably just 'cake weight'!

Good Luck and remember you can CAN do it :D

4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey nice to meet you and congrats on your baby :) plannning for another is a great motivation and I am sure you will do really well , I did Lipotrim first too and let me tell you the CD shakes are 100 times nicer :) and the bars .. well :D

well done getting to day 2 , you will be flying along very soon :)

5. MrsLearmouth

MrsLearmouth Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on the baby and wedding :)

I agree that trying for another baby is a great motivator, I need to loose 4.5 stone for IVF and I am keeping this thought in my head everyday, it works! I am also on day 2 today so lets hope day 3 is kind to us!!

xx

6. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Snap!!
    I did Lipotrim in summer 2008
    I've got a 9 month old too

CD is waaaay better than LT. Good luck chick x

7. lostpolarbear

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you! Had a nosey at your pics and omg you've done so well!! you don't even need to diet anymore u look fine! xx

8. lostpolarbear

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No way that was when i was doing LT, were you on here then?your name is familiar..unless u go on babyandbump? I reckon it will be easier to do this now with a 9 mo seeing as I always forget to eat anyway im always so busy with him especially now he's crawling! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.