hello....i'm back..........again

4busybee

:eek: Hi everyone,
I have tried to restart CD again and again, kept failing so joined ww but to be honest i just could not cope with the small losses so her i am again. This is going to be the last time i ever restart this diet, i am so sick and tired of feeling the way i do and looking the way i do so tomorrow is the forst day back to SS and i am looking forward to it (might not be saying that in a couple of days,lol).

Hope you will have me on this forum as i think (well i Know) i will need all the support i can get.

Thanks guys.

Love Busy XX

P.S I really fancy joining the fallen angels can anyone point me in the right direction, i am not sure where to fine them.

:eek: Hi everyone,
I have tried to restart CD again and again, kept failing so joined ww but to be honest i just could not cope with the small losses so her i am again. This is going to be the last time i ever restart this diet, i am so sick and tired of feeling the way i do and looking the way i do so tomorrow is the forst day back to SS and i am looking forward to it (might not be saying that in a couple of days,lol).

Hope you will have me on this forum as i think (well i Know) i will need all the support i can get.

Thanks guys.

Love Busy XX

P.S I really fancy joining the fallen angels can anyone point me in the right direction, i am not sure where to fine them.

Hey Busy - lovely to see you back !!

hope SS going OK for you so far :)

just shout if you need a nudge in the right direction !

love

Debz xx

Back