Hello I'm back, and introducing myself properly...

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Back from our hols to see family so I can now introduce myself properly...

I'm Stacey, I am 27 (28 on Monday :D) and I live in Devon with my husband Jamie and my 3 kids, Jory, Henry & Millie. I used to be a slim size 10 until I fell pregnant at 18, after having Jory I lost a bit of weight and was happy to be a curvy size 12. When Jory was 2 I married Jamie weighing 11 stone 4lbs in my size 12 wedding dress. As soon as we got back from honeymoon I fell pregnant with Henry, put on loads of weight with the pregnancy, was a size 16 for a bit, lost a bit of weight and settled at a size 14 weighing 12 1/2 stone which I wasn't happy with but despite trying to lose weight I never managed more than 1/2 stone then it went back on with comfort eating and lots of alcohol! When Henry was 18 months old I fell pregnant with Millie and after having her I was 14 stone and after various diets including herbalife & orlistat from the drs, I've bounced from 12 stone - 14 stone for the last 4 years, I love food and had a tendency to stuff my face with nice food till way past being full resulting in bloating and feeling sick.

A friend of mine lost her weight using lighterlife, she got told about Cambridge when she got to her goal so she told me about it as I was considering lighterlife but found it too expensive.

So my Cambridge journey started on 12 June 2009, I can honestly say it has changed my life, I was a confident person before but I am even more so now and I don't feel repulsed every time I look at myself in a mirror, I cant wait to go on holiday and I will let more photos be taken of me this year!

I love this forum too, there have been times when I wanted to quit and found it so so difficult, I came on here and realised I'm not alone, you are all sharing this journey with me and it is amazing!

I have added some before photos of me and a current one. I am moving up the plans now as I'm off on a 2 week all inclusive holiday soon and didn't want to put masses of weight back on by jumping from sole source to 3 meals a day and when I come back off holiday I am going to start back on ss again and hopefully get the last stone shifted plus any holiday weight which inevitably I will put on!

So thats me!

xx
Stacey

Stacey, congrats on the loss so far you sound very confident and happy with yourself. Well done! You also sound so excited about your holiday, when is it? Oh and where?

Bren
X

I am excited about the holiday! Especially so now I won't look like a beached whale when sunbathing ;)

We are off to Bulgaria in 3 weeks with my parents, we've been 3 times before and love it, it will be my parents first time though so hoping they enjoy it too! The pics of me in bikini bottoms in my album were taken there last September...

Back from our hols to see family so I can now introduce myself properly...

I'm Stacey, I am 27 (28 on Monday :D) and I live in Devon with my husband Jamie and my 3 kids, Jory, Henry & Millie. I used to be a slim size 10 until I fell pregnant at 18, after having Jory I lost a bit of weight and was happy to be a curvy size 12. When Jory was 2 I married Jamie weighing 11 stone 4lbs in my size 12 wedding dress. As soon as we got back from honeymoon I fell pregnant with Henry, put on loads of weight with the pregnancy, was a size 16 for a bit, lost a bit of weight and settled at a size 14 weighing 12 1/2 stone which I wasn't happy with but despite trying to lose weight I never managed more than 1/2 stone then it went back on with comfort eating and lots of alcohol! When Henry was 18 months old I fell pregnant with Millie and after having her I was 14 stone and after various diets including herbalife & orlistat from the drs, I've bounced from 12 stone - 14 stone for the last 4 years, I love food and had a tendency to stuff my face with nice food till way past being full resulting in bloating and feeling sick.

A friend of mine lost her weight using lighterlife, she got told about Cambridge when she got to her goal so she told me about it as I was considering lighterlife but found it too expensive.

So my Cambridge journey started on 12 June 2009, I can honestly say it has changed my life, I was a confident person before but I am even more so now and I don't feel repulsed every time I look at myself in a mirror, I cant wait to go on holiday and I will let more photos be taken of me this year!

I love this forum too, there have been times when I wanted to quit and found it so so difficult, I came on here and realised I'm not alone, you are all sharing this journey with me and it is amazing!

I have added some before photos of me and a current one. I am moving up the plans now as I'm off on a 2 week all inclusive holiday soon and didn't want to put masses of weight back on by jumping from sole source to 3 meals a day and when I come back off holiday I am going to start back on ss again and hopefully get the last stone shifted plus any holiday weight which inevitably I will put on!

So thats me!

xx
Stacey

Welcome to minimins twinkle! I hope you had a well deserved holiday before your cambridge diet journey begins :) I'll look forward to hearing how you are getting on, and supporting you through your journey.Big Hugs x x x x

Welcome and well don on your loss - brilliant and so nice to go away feeling and looking great. Not long to goal when you get back :D Your children are gorgeous by the way :D x

Aww thanks Lexy, I think they are rather cute too :)

Good job! Well done on the weight loss, and especially your practical approach to going away. I started on SS+ cos I was so scared that coming back to real food would be too difficult (I tend to be an all or nothing person, so need a good measured approach). Hope you enjoyed Bulgaria with the family, and good look with your last 7lbs to goal.

Back