• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello, I'm back

If you'll have me!

I'm even trying some red days which is unusual for me! I am really motivated at the moment. I have given up drinking as I couldn't quit smoking while still having a drink at the weekend, so I am super-healthy now, although it is all a bit of a challenge, it has to be said!!

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
good luck with it all. im TTotal and have been for over a year, i find the hardest part isnt wanting a drink but other peoples reactions and looks of disgust....you would think not drinking is a crime lol

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Good Luck - Im sure you will be fine! x

good luck with it all. im TTotal and have been for over a year, i find the hardest part isnt wanting a drink but other peoples reactions and looks of disgust....you would think not drinking is a crime lol
Ha ha I know what you mean! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not!), especially as we've been married over 4 years now, and I was such a boozer & smoker... it's a big lifestyle change for me!

welcome back keep positive

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
Ha ha I know what you mean! Everyone thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not!), especially as we've been married over 4 years now, and I was such a boozer & smoker... it's a big lifestyle change for me!
well keep it up, you will find its much more fun anyways, you get to go outm save money, still dance like a loon and laugh at everyone else being drunk with out the hangovers.

:p

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Yep, I'm with you. I do drink ocassionally but don't enjoy being drunk. Why is it that people aren't willing to buy you a soft drink yet stick alcohol in there and it's not a problem.