• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! I'm doing a tour of the boards - LOL

S: 15st12lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(15.32%)
Hi all

I'm new to this board - been on the cambridge diet for the last week and after a week of being miserable have had to come off. I've lost a load of weight in a week but I simply couldn't do any more so giving weight watchers a go (using books from when I've tried it before!)

Hoping I'll find it easier this time round bearing in mind I managed a week on CD! LOL. Only thing I miss about the cambridge diet (other than the tremendous weight loss of which I earned every single pound!!) is CD forum on here - hoping I can find some new peeps to talk to here as I am feeling homesick without my CD friends - LOL.

Vicki
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Newbie here too..
Just switched from Slimming World this morning to Weight Watchers, so fingers crossed this is going to work for me.
SW gave me too much scope on portion sizes and as this is my problem, decided to try WW and see if I can get this weight off... fed up now.

Tracy

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi Vicki

I managed 1 week of Cambridge too - I was sooo depressed it changed my whole personality - even the loss of about a stone in a week didn't help. Now I' much happier - I LOVE WW, and it does work if you stick to (same with most diets I suppose).

And there are lots and lots of lovely people on this site - you'll soon stop feeling homesick :)

Twigs
xx

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome and Good luck:D

I'm an ex CD-er. Tried countless times to get back on it but as has been said it's too depressing (although i'd never say never!!)

Loads of help and support on here!!!

nuneczka

Silver Member
S: 10st7lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 0st7lb(4.76%)
Hi Vicki, welcome to ww:) Well done on your loss so far and good luck for your first ww week:) x

Hey vix - i did the cambridge fir a time as well and honestly say that ww is the way to go - i swear to god if i had too eat any more porridge or shakers i would have screamed. I didnt have the will power for it.

I had great results last year with ww and highly recommened it, hence why am back after not being in here for a long time.

Everyones very friendly - youl love it in here.

kdma

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st10lb(11.71%)
Welcome to ww. wishin you lots of luck on your weight loss journey