Hello, I'm In!

TracyGWill

Gold Member
As of my weigh in yesterday, I've now lost exactly 100lbs. :) I've been looking at this forum for over a year now, thinking "one day...", so I'm glad to have made it! Still got around 40lbs to go, but I always knew it would take me a couple of years to lose 10 stone, especially as I don't exercise at all. So onwards and downwards as they say! xx

As of my weigh in yesterday, I've now lost exactly 100lbs. :) I've been looking at this forum for over a year now, thinking "one day...", so I'm glad to have made it! Still got around 40lbs to go, but I always knew it would take me a couple of years to lose 10 stone, especially as I don't exercise at all. So onwards and downwards as they say! xx
Wow well done I joined a few days ago. It is an amazing feeling well done, like you got a fair bit too go just under 60lbs :( But 100lbs is fantastic achievement, you must be really pleased with yourself.

xMariex said:
Wow well done I joined a few days ago. It is an amazing feeling well done, like you got a fair bit too go just under 60lbs :( But 100lbs is fantastic achievement, you must be really pleased with yourself.

Thanks, and well done to you too! It does feel great, doesn't it?! Just as long as we don't get complacent, lol. :) xx

Well done Tracy. xxx

ILoveCake said:
Well done Tracy. xxx

Thank you! :) Up to about 105lbs now, slowing creeping towards my target of 140lbs. Well done on your brilliant loss, hope you don't have to do the naked hoola hooping just yet (not if you're in the UK anyway, it's blinking freezing!!). xx

TracyGWill said:
Thank you! :) Up to about 105lbs now, slowing creeping towards my target of 140lbs. Well done on your brilliant loss, hope you don't have to do the naked hoola hooping just yet (not if you're in the UK anyway, it's blinking freezing!!). xx

Sunny Wales lol. It seemed like a good idea at the time, more of an expression of how chuffed I am to have come so far. But I'll never be body confident enough for that. Hula hooping is still 8.5lb away anyway :p

Your next 35lb will fly by. x

ILoveCake said:
Sunny Wales lol. It seemed like a good idea at the time, more of an expression of how chuffed I am to have come so far. But I'll never be body confident enough for that. Hula hooping is still 8.5lb away anyway :p

Your next 35lb will fly by. x

Lol, you certainly wouldn't want to be doing it tonight - my feet feel like they're going to drop off! I think I'm feeling the cold more now I've lost a lot of padding!! ;) xx

Well done!! I have been following Slimming World since 10/01/2012 and I am 17lbs away from my Century :) Can't wait

MrsLisaMarie said:
Well done!! I have been following Slimming World since 10/01/2012 and I am 17lbs away from my Century :) Can't wait

Woohoo, you're doing brilliantly - feels good, doesn't it?! xx

Back