Hello, I'm new and day 1 for me! Kind of!!

nat13

Hello,

I started exante last week, but for one reason or another it went a bit wrong and my head wasn't in the right place!
So i have started again today, and its my birthday on the 29th Feb, so i want to lose 12 lbs by then, in order to get to my 3 stone mark. I've maintained my weight for the last year and lost 2 stone with WW.
I get married on the 26th May 2012, and wan to be 10 st 6lbs by then.
I'm doing this to feel better about myself, and to try and stop the emotional eating that i seem to do a lot of the time!
I know its going to be hard, especially when my OH wants to eat with me, but i know i can do it.
Any tips would be much appreciated!
Quick question for everyone tho, when do you notice your body changing, ie measurements etc? As i do need to see results quickly, and i am a typical apple shape, so my wiast and tummy are where i need to see results!

Wish me luck!

Natalie x;)

Hi Nat13, i personally didnt take any measurements but even after week one I was able to feel the difference in my clothes fitting. Goodluck to you

Thanks guys,

Your stats are great.

So far its all going well. Have walked for 30 mins already, and had a banana shake for breakfast. It was a lot nicer than i expected! Have drunk nearly 2 litres of water already, and going to go for a walk in a mo to get out of the office. Got chocolate shake or bar for lunch, haven't decided which one yet! xx

Hi Natalie, Welcome and good luck. You're right, your head definitely needs to be in the right place to do this. Once you get through the first week, it gets a bit easier. The weight loss and inch loss is fast and you'll notice it. Everyone is different, I notice it particularly in my face, and clothes feel more comfortable, others feel looser. I lost 13.5 inches in the first 4 weeks, so measuring yourself will keep you motivated. It came evenly off waist, hips and bust. My OH also misses us eating together, and going out for a meal etc. but I know he wants me to be happy, so he's very supportive.
I'm curious, what are you doing for your birthday - are you going to stay on TS? My birthday was on 27 Jan and for the very first time in my life I gave myself the 'gift' on staying on TS - and again on my OH's birthday on 9th Feb. The reason being that if I come off the diet, I just know I'd find it so hard to get back on track. You have a great goal of looking fab in your wedding dress, so you'll see the inches and pounds dropping off fast and you'll achieve your goal. All the best.

Hi nat, welcome,
It's day 1 for me too,
Good luck in ur journey n u will b one stunning skinny bride, just keep that in mind to focus.

Back