Hello I'm new. :o)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by donna198xx, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. donna198xx

donna198xx New Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    trying to eat less diet lol
    I'm 29 have 4 children, used to be very slim until i had my 4th baby 4 years ago and have had trouble since.

I went up to over 12 stone...OBESE (i'm only 5ft 3") I was a size 18! I lost 3 stone in a few months on slim fast but as soon as i started eating again it has piled back on. I'm a size 14 again and nearly 11 stone!

I work all the time, run around after children so can't join a gym...I do as much as I can at home...I am trying to cut my calories to around 1200 -14000 per day but it's hard..especialy when lots of thing dont say or when eating out :(

Any tips anyone? Also does anyone know how many calories in Mcdonalds Sweet chille chicken Deli? lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with trying to lose your excess pounds. Try the McDonald website as they may have calories on the products

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.