Hello, Im new!!

luciec1

Hi everyone,

As the title says im new lol I started the CD today but i found this forum a few days ago! I have been lurking & would love to join?

Im Lucie, im a full time mom to Daniel 10 months, Eve 2 & Emilie 4. Im 24 & im from Birmingham.
I weigh 16st 3 & im 5ft7
I get married on the 18th Aug so my 1st goal would be to lose 2-3 stone by then & my total goal is to lose 6 stone!!

I think im getting on ok so far! i have had my 2 shakes & about a litre of water already but its tonight im dreding as i always tend to eat loads of an evening once the kids are in bed! any tips to avoid this?

Also isnt it amazing how many times a day you think about food?? lol

Look forward to getting to know you all!!

Lucie xxx:D

Hi Lucie :wavey:

Lovely to meet you, this is a great forum and we're a really friendly bunch :)

Im 13 weeks into SS and have lost over 3 stone, still have another 5 stone to go, but I get there in the end.

Cograts on your up and coming wedding, by D-Day you'll be a shadow of your former self :)

Any questions, just ask :):):)

Bm2lm xx

mrcbjy.gif

hi and well done on starting the cd
i to am a buisy mum and did find the evenings hard aswell
i now read magazines, come on here in the aracade, have a long bath and pamper myself
the key is keeping buisy when it gets hard to resist food
good luck
kaz xx

aww thanks to both of you! :D

What day did you find that hardest? my CDC said its day 3 & im really dreding that day lol is it really that bad? ive gotta say i havent prepared that well, just cut down a wee bit on my carbs, so i am expecting to feel bad! But will it be for just the one day??

Lucie xxx

aww thanks to both of you! :D

What day did you find that hardest? my CDC said its day 3 & im really dreding that day lol is it really that bad? ive gotta say i havent prepared that well, just cut down a wee bit on my carbs, so i am expecting to feel bad! But will it be for just the one day??

Lucie xxx

Hi,

I found up to day 5 the hardest, but once in Ketosis ( Fat burn mode ) it gets soooo much easier.

Drink about 4lts of water a day if you can and Never Ever Cheat, Iv been there and its hard, very hard to get back on track.

Keep focused and positive and soon you'll become the women you want to be :):):)

bm2lm xx

Hi there! Im also new here, but i ve already noticed how great this forum is! I love this place!!!!:)

Good luck wit ur weight loss!!!;)

Welcome I'm new i joined last week i to am doing this as i get married a week before you do. I was 13s 4 am now 12s 13 5lbs gone forever its my weigh in day tomorrow and hopefully half a stone would have gone forever. I find this site really good it keeps me going when ever i feel tempted mostly evenings like you as my 3 boys are in bed (a 5 year old 18 month old twins) I come on here have a bath paint your nails etc good luck with the weight loss and of course the wedding x x x

lucie we all differ but i found day 2 and 3 the hardest i felt ill and wanted to just curl up
big headaches and shivery but it`s all part of going into ketosis
once over that you are o.k but i did find begining of second week hard i really wanted to eat and felt sorry for myself and cried
but i`m now on day 6 of week 2 and all temptations have gone but i am now spotty lol
my bodies way of getting rid of all the crap i have eat over the years bit like detoxing

good luck
what ever stages you go through it is all worth it

kaz xx

Ikk1822, wow you have twins!! bet thats hard work!!

Thanks again to all of you for your replies!!

I have gotta start getting ready to collect my daughter from school no but i will be back this evening!

Lucie xxx:p

hey luciec1

nice to meet u, i am in week 2 now and found day 3 ad 4 the hardest, you can read my blog to see how ill i felt, but i am fine now

anything u wanna ask jus shout, and how about u shanee joining the 28 day challenge?

good luck

xxx

how about u shanee joining the 28 day challenge?

good luck

xxx[/quote]

Hey! I was just abt to ask u abt dat??? Im starting tomorrow, so is it possible to join??? I would like to....:)

Hi all,

Well ive done very well today even if i do say so myself lol!

I had a tetra bannana for breakfast, a strawberry shake for dinner & then for tea i made the pyslium husk porridge with a choc pack & it was nice! not amazing but nice lol & ive drank about 2 litres of water & im still drinking!

I do feel a bit poo already tho, ive got a booming headache already!! Is it cos im not drinking enough??

Also im weeing about 4 times an hour at the moment too lol did you find that?

AHHH im so glad i found you guys lol

Luce xxx:)

Hi and welcome.

You are doing well so far keep up the good work. By the time your wedding comes you will be looking fab.

Everyone is different, I was one of the lucky ones and apart from a lack of energy I didnt suffer too much in the 1st 2weeks, however day 6 was my hardest but I only had a bad headache which cleared after tablets.

Keep going and you will be rewarded on weigh day.

Hiya Hun, and welcome, the headache could be carb withdrawel or not enough water, try to get through 4 ltrs per day and you will be fine.

Everyone is different, for me day 2 was tough, but for some they sail through it all.

Just keep focussed and you will be fine, any questions just ask, someone is always about to ask.

Well done for getting the psilly husks, always a good start, take it easy the first week with them, just in case your body decides to have a big clear out, maybe TMI but always useful to know that this can happen in the first week!!

Good Luck x

morning chic i to found day 3-4 the hardest i actually had a headache for 3 days after a few paracetomols it goes. i always leave my cleaning untill little one is asleep so im always busy at night.hth

Hi lucie im Me, im on day 4 today and must admit other than feeling a bit cold and slight headache i feel good, got over my blip yesterday with the support of people on here, if you feel like crap give me a yell and we can compare notes lol.

Me.

Hi all,

Well today im STARVING :cry: lol, i had today a warm vannila shake which wasnt very nice lol for breako, i had a chocolate tetra for dinner & then a banana husk porridge for tea which was yummy!! (obveously not compared to chocolate cake!!:p lol)

I have had such a busy day & have stopped since 8am!:eek: so thats kept my mind occupied but i had a really hard moment when i met up with my pregnant friend & she had a chocolate fountain cup from thorntons!!!!:jelous: omg i could have licked it off her face!! lol but it will be worth it in the end!

I have been having about 2 & half litres a day is that enough? im not sure i could stomach anymore & im weeing for england!!

Its great to read how all you guys are gettin on! its nice not doin this alone!

Lucie xxx

Back