Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello i'm new!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jus, 1 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Jus

Jus Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone, i've just joined this website today :) Basically I joined swimming world 3 years ago and lost nearly 3 stone in 6 months!! 2 years ago I moved abroad and i have put the 3 stone back on and more!! I'm soooo disapointed in myself :( I have decided its time get back to my happy weight and I want to follow the SW diet again as i know it has worked for me before, but as I live abroad i cant go to SW groups, so i'm trying on my own. Any hints & tips anyone has, will be greatly appreciated!!! I'm hoping this group will give me the motivation the SW classes gave me! Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. Sorry can't really help as I go to class but good luck, sure you can do it.:)

4. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Hey, good luck on your journey. Since you attended there is a new plan - Extra Easy which is a combination of both plans just ensuring you have atleast 1/3 superfree foods within your meals and you only have 1 HEXa and 1 HEXb. Have a look through the recipe and food diary sections to get some ideas!
    Good luck again! xx

5. Jus

Jus Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks. I dont suppose you know is strained yoghurt (0% Fat) is free?? I cant seem to find natural yoghurt in any of the supermarkets over here!!!

6. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    I am afraid I don't know..but if you post a thread in the syn value section I am sure there is a bright spark out there that will know..there are quite a few people on here from abroad so someone will probably know! x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.