Hello I'm new

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by sladelover, 21 August 2010 Social URL.

1. sladelover

sladelover New Member

:DHello everyone, I am new on here and I thought that I would introduce myself. I have done GI before and never felt better, I lost 3 stone and now I've put 2 back on as I lapsed terribly and ate a load of rubbish. I am also borderline type 2 diabetic, so I havent got it yet but very close, I find that GI is perfect for it as well as my PCOS, it keeps the insulin levels under control. I am going back on it and will be looking on here regularly for inspiration, tips and support as well as sharing tips and supporting others. Looking forward to making new friends as well.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Great to see you posting on here. Good luck with starting again. It will be good to hear your tips from all your experience.
    I think it is a very heaothy way of living. I feel great without all the carby stodge.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.