• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELLO,Im new!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi all!!Im on my third day of lipotrim,its my second time doing it.i lost 3 stone last time,have gained twelve pounds since april so want to get rid of it(and some more)for x-mas:D..Doing ok so far besides of course thinking about food all day!!!!!!!!..Im so happy i finally have people to share my experience with!!!!!!!!!:):D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Yea this site is brill! Welcome back to tfr. do u find it easier/ harder this time around when u know what ur letting urself in for?

Hello, welcome and good luck!

Hi, welcome back

Hi Irish.. Welcome back to LT and welcome to the forum .... Good luck on your LT journey..

It will be nice to hear from someone who has done it before x x

hi

:Dhi im only new as well day one for me was suspossed to start Saturday but decide to hold off until im in work.. Im busy all day which I think will be easier had the chocolate shake this morning I found it ok but im havin the vanilla now and its making me gag.... I hopw to stay on tfr until Dec 10th then go to maintenace then back on trf for the month of January.. best of luck you've lost 3 stone already so you know you can do it

Welcome volvic... Good luck hun x x

I hate the vanilla too!! lol I only have the strawberry and chocolate and i actually look forward to them now.

Day 5:):)

Thanks everyone!!The pharmacist actually told me that it would be harder second time round but i actually think its easier,i havent been too hungry but im always freezing,thank god for hot water bottles!!!..i plan to do this until x-mas and then i think i will start again in january or do maintenance..i also hate the vanilla shakes,i can only drink strawberry,cant wait til week 3 so i can start the bars:DGot my weigh in tomorrow,i will let u all know how it goes!!good luck everyone and if i can do it,anyone can:);)

thank you

Thanks slimmer su im hoping to do good its only 3 weeks and 5 days and people on here have done a lot lot more.. its obviously going to be hard but hopefully well worth it.. i usually eat really healthy but with holidays and everything ive put on a stone and half in over a month any tips for me please ?:wave_cry:

Last edited:

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
hey volvic and irish21 welcome aboard the slimtrian lol! best of luck.we shall all be lovely by christmas! :)

:Dhi im only new as well day one for me was suspossed to start Saturday but decide to hold off until im in work.. Im busy all day which I think will be easier had the chocolate shake this morning I found it ok but im havin the vanilla now and its making me gag.... I hopw to stay on tfr until Dec 10th then go to maintenace then back on trf for the month of January.. best of luck you've lost 3 stone already so you know you can do it

Vanilla is fine made with coffee, just dissolve a teaspoon of coffee granules with a little bit of boiling water and then make your shake as usual. Works well with the choc shakes too, also try strong cold peppermint tea with the choc shakes.....preferably use a blender and a few chunks of ice, oh and a couple of sweetners. Strawberry flavour is beyond help, totally disgusting!

and goodies:D

And baddies :wave_cry:

Hi to all the newcomers.
I'm going to be joining you on this thread soon as I've been doing Target Slim TFR for 3 weeks but I'm going to change over to lipotrim TFR next week.

good luck Irish and Volvic
welcome
Julie

Welcome back Irish21 and hello Volvic. Best of luck to you both. btw you can have the flapjacks on week 2 :) Now.... they are another expeirence altogether :) xx