• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello I'm new!

S: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb
Hello all, I've been lurking on minimins for ages and I've finally decided to take the plunge and join :)

I've done slimming world before and it's worked for me but I've slipped back into my bad habits and I've decided it's about time I got back on track. I'm not going to classes this time around so I'm hoping the advice and support on this site is going to make all the difference! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LaurelAmy

S: 16st1lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st4.5lb(8.22%)
Welcome to minimins :) Eveyone is great here for advice/ recipes and such!

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

S: 14st5lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.47%)
aw good luck!
im new too..... iv mainly done WW before and am floating a bit on whether to do SW or not.
i lost 2 stone for my wedding in may but put that + 7lbs back on :cry:

im hoping that this site will give me some inspiration
:)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks LaurelAmy, I definately need help with recipes - I tend to eat the same things and then get bored and give up. Good luck with your weight loss too! x

Thanks for the welcome Samgolden, you did really well to lose that weight before so you know you can do it again! x

blossom85

S: 28st1lb C: 17st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.4 Loss: 10st9lb(37.91%)
Im new to minimins today too.. I have lost a fair bit on and off SW for 3years. Have had a hard time of it lately with problems with family life and fertility but im back on it now, even my hubby comes to SW with me (considering he is 9st 2 lol) they love him there its week 2.

S: 13st2lb C: 12st12.5lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.9%)
Thanks LaurelAmy, I definately need help with recipes - I tend to eat the same things and then get bored and give up. Good luck with your weight loss too! x

Thanks for the welcome Samgolden, you did really well to lose that weight before so you know you can do it again! x
This forum is brilliant for recipes and support.
I too tend to stick to the same foods too, but trying to use some of the recipes.
Good luck
:bestwishes:

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 14st13.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 1st2.3lb(7.21%)
Hi Sam,Welcome to this fab forum
Well done in getting your ticker up and running.
Next thing is to start your own diary so that we know where to find you to give you the help and support.
All the best..:)

S: 14st5lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.47%)
yes samlouise is good support!

Im similar i lost 2 stone by may for my wedding, then fell pregnant but miscarried in september and getting over an ectopic right now.... iv put on 2 half stone though in the meantime... totally devastated with all the hard work i done getting weight off..... so far have a great buzz from this site... i dont normally get involved on these sorts of forums but thought what the heck!

Thanks for the tip... il do the tutorial! need all the help i can get lol

We will get there!!!!!

good luck x x x:grouphugg::grouphugg:

yes samlouise is good support!

Im similar i lost 2 stone by may for my wedding, then fell pregnant but miscarried in september and getting over an ectopic right now.... iv put on 2 half stone though in the meantime... totally devastated with all the hard work i done getting weight off..... so far have a great buzz from this site... i dont normally get involved on these sorts of forums but thought what the heck!

Thanks for the tip... il do the tutorial! need all the help i can get lol

We will get there!!!!!

good luck x x x:grouphugg::grouphugg:
I don't normally post in these forums either - I love reading them though as they're so inspiring so I thought I'd join in.

I look forward to seeing how you get on with your weight loss :) xx