Hello I'm new :)

Dolly_30

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself as I am new to slimming world and say hi :) My name is Stacey, I am 5'3 and weighing in at around 10 stone 3lb. I am looking to lose at least 1 stone.

I have to say I am finding it all a bit confusing but I'm sure I will get my head around it soon! Xx

Hi Stacey
:welcome2:to Slimming World - it can be confusing at first, but you will find plenty of help and support on this forum, so keep posting with your questions.
Have you joined a class, or doing it on line?
Hope your first week goes well
Tina

hi and welcome! i was completely overwhelmed after my first meeting! best tip is go through the book first and highlight what you like, then start with a few things you like, and as you learn your menu expands. I was basically on potatoes, beans, bacon, salad, mullerlight, shreddies, watermelon for the first week! i also just did searches for 'slimming world breakfast ideas' etc to get nice easy ideas. Start with what appeals to you most first.

Hi, this is my 5th day so I am new too. It is a big change so it'll take time to get used to. But it can be done, I know a few people who have lost a few stone and swear by slimming world. We just have to stick with it! I am 11st1lb and would love to get to 9st7lb, if I lose 2lb per week it can be done by xmas!! How great would that be!

Good luck and keep us posted

x

Back