Hello... I'm on day 4

Discussion in 'Exante' started by xx JOEY xx, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. xx JOEY xx

xx JOEY xx New Member

Hi

I'm a newbie and just wanted to say hello!:wave_cry:

I've been an avid reader of all of your inspirational posts for a fair while now and have decided to take the plunge myself.

I started Exante TS on Monday and on day 4 today. Gosh the first few days aren't easy are they?! Hopefully I'll be in ketosis soon!

I'm having 3 shakes a day, as much water as I can get down my neck but I'm also drinking Coke Zero and having splashes of skimmed milk in my tea/coffee as I just cannot drink it black. Do you think this will slow my weight loss down at all? Is anyone else doing this? I have a fair bit to lose and this will make it a million times more easier to stick to 100% longterm (well with Coke Zero and splashes of skimmed milk!! lol)

Jo :) x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. marley&me

marley&me Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    EXANTE TS
    Hi Joey

Nice to see you. I am on Day 3 so a little behind you. I would like to know the answers to your questions too.

I am coping on black coffee by a splash of skimmed milk would make a huge difference!

I cant do Coke zero as I get a bad reaction to Aspartame. I would love to find something fizzy without the citric acid and aspartame!

Good Luck on your journey. I am focussing on day by day right now!

4. Irishlass

Irishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi and welcome. I start this on Monday.

Marley&me sainsburys do diet coke with no citric acid or aspartame. It sweetened with sucralose :)

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Jo
    I'm on day 4 i'm not having any milk but I didn't anyway not since I did LL but my hubby is having his 1st cuppa of the day with a splash of skimmed as for the coke zero i'm not sure if it will make any difference I have brought some but I thought i'd do a week without then try a couple of cans
    I think I am in ketosis now my headache has gone today & no hunger pangs
    Hope it all goes well for you keep us up to date & welcome to minimins

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    milk wont harm losses but if you are v sensitive to carbs it might kick you out of keto... most people do it and are fine as long as you aren't drinking a huge number of cups.

7. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Hi Jo and welcome :D. Well done on getting to day 4 on TS. I am not really a tea/coffee drinker, although I always seem to really crave it when I am dieting :confused: and I hate it without milk... so let's see if I crave it while doing exante. If you had a vanilla shake I wonder if adding a bit of it (once mixed up) to a cup of tea coffee would make it taste better than just black... hmm, maybe I'll give it a try.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.