Hello, I'm starting Cambridge Weight Plan today

veenessie

Hi

I'm starting the CWP today, I've never thrown myself into diets so this is quite daunting. I was somewhat shocked to discover I'm 16st 4" when weighed by my consultant last night. Suppose when you've spent the past 20 odd years not worrying about what you eat or drink it slowly catches up with you!! I've been given a target of 12st, I'm currently size 18 dipping into 20, no idea what size 12st will get me to?

Has anyone got any tips on how to survive on sole source? I'd be interested to hear your experiences and tips? I'm already armed with green tea and breath fresheners!

I managed to last 9 months 100% abstinent on LL and Exante and my tips are to consider that normal food will still be there when you are done, that this is such a short time in the scheme of your life, focus on the reasons you are doing it, clear out of the way when others are eating if you don't live on your own, make sure you drink the water, get an early night if it is a tough day, have a bath with treaty bath products when you want to remove yourself from temptation, and spend a lot of time on these boards. I found the abstinence part a lot easier to stick to than the maintenance part so am giving a LOT of thought to that over the time I am abstinent this time. Good luck with your journey x

Back