• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello in new!

Hi Everyone my names emma and im a useless dieter lol! I had my daughter nearly 6months ago and still a stone of pregnancy weight to go plus a futher 3 stone. i tried ww but found counting points wasnt for me, i then joined slimming world bout 7 weeks ago but sophie is a very bad sleeper and wakes all times of the night so all motivation went out the window. I suppose i should stop making excuses, i look and the mirror and think i look hideous-huge stretchmark belly, thighs and bum yet why cant i do anything about it!
So i dont know whether to hang my head in shame and go back to class or try and do it on my own? I want to be slim, i need to get back into my work trousers for one! Id love to make some new diet friends, thats the hardest thing as i have moved house i dont know alot of people,

Anyway have rambled on enough
Em x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
Hi Emma, welcome :)

Joining a local group is a great way to meet new people especially after moving to a new area, and also the motivation and enthusiasm you gain from class is priceless! Also, we are all here for you too :) you will make plenty of diet friends in no time!

Good luck :)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Hi Hun and welcome!

SW is a much easier plan to follow, but you have to be committed to. As your Daughter gets into a sleeping pattern (trust me it will happen), things will become clearer for you.

Take care and it can be done!

xx

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Hello and welcome xx

NikkiD

G: 11st7lb
Hello and welcome. Sw is great I am sure you will love it and you can fit it around your life

S: 16st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 5st9lb(33.91%)
Hi welcome!! Hope slimming world works for you as well as it works for me!!

S: 13st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st13lb(6.81%)
Welcome and good luck on your journey.
Lots of helpful ,interesting help on this forum. don't be afraid to ask.

raquel

pink lady
S: 0st13.1lb C: 0st13.1lb G: 0st10.7lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome Emma, x