Hello in new!

emmaleonie1984

Hi Everyone my names emma and im a useless dieter lol! I had my daughter nearly 6months ago and still a stone of pregnancy weight to go plus a futher 3 stone. i tried ww but found counting points wasnt for me, i then joined slimming world bout 7 weeks ago but sophie is a very bad sleeper and wakes all times of the night so all motivation went out the window. I suppose i should stop making excuses, i look and the mirror and think i look hideous-huge stretchmark belly, thighs and bum yet why cant i do anything about it!
So i dont know whether to hang my head in shame and go back to class or try and do it on my own? I want to be slim, i need to get back into my work trousers for one! Id love to make some new diet friends, thats the hardest thing as i have moved house i dont know alot of people,

Anyway have rambled on enough
Em x

Hi Emma, welcome :)

Joining a local group is a great way to meet new people especially after moving to a new area, and also the motivation and enthusiasm you gain from class is priceless! Also, we are all here for you too :) you will make plenty of diet friends in no time!

Good luck :)

Hi Hun and welcome!

SW is a much easier plan to follow, but you have to be committed to. As your Daughter gets into a sleeping pattern (trust me it will happen), things will become clearer for you.

Take care and it can be done!

xx

Hello and welcome xx

Hello and welcome. Sw is great I am sure you will love it and you can fit it around your life

Hi welcome!! Hope slimming world works for you as well as it works for me!!

Welcome and good luck on your journey.
Lots of helpful ,interesting help on this forum. don't be afraid to ask.

Back