• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello its me.

Well I am still alive:wave_cry:, albeit not very good at dieting at the mo:cry:, but we wont go down that road. It is a problem that I need to sort out.

Really missed you all and thank you for you pm BL, I have only just read it and it has given me the courage to come back on.:rolleyes:

If there is room for a failed LLer I will surely rejoin you. I wont post any negative comments, but I miss stroking you all. Just off to read some of the nice threads.

I do have some really good news my best horse has now qualified for Olympia and Horse of the Year Show - Whoppee.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tange

Silver Member
HELLOOOOO

I have been thinking about you. Its just not the same without you.

Congrats on the horse, I hope you will let me know when that is going to be happening so I can come and have a look? (I am also wicked with a dandy brush)

I am sure you will sort out your diet issues in your own time. Please don't feel you can't come and chat.

:sign0168:

toller-girl

constantly confused
You've been missed :hug99:

Don't worry about being negative, if you think talking about your diet issues will be helpful, then talk about them!

If you do feel worried, put something in the thread title and then if people don't want to read anything negative they don't have to.

Thanks girls it is so nice to have someone to talk to.;)

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Nice to see you back Lady keep posting it helps keep things on track

Kellie=]

Silver Member
welcome back! Its not the same without you!
Glad to hear that you are ok.
xxxxxxxxx

Jellybabie

Silver Member
Well done for coming back, and well done to your horse! I have horses too, but not quite Olympia standards, lol, but i love them anyways

Diane xx