Hello , joined Slimming World last night

Susie_G

Good Morning :)

I joined Slimming World last night, was really fun , think i got the concept of how it works :) few days of doing it and im sure it will become 2nd nature. I was 12st 6 so have a target of 1st by xmas :)

I am a busy person on the go with work from 6am - 5pm , i was wandering about some ideas for breakfast and lunch. Im on extra easy plan :)

Thanks so much

Happy Slimming :) x x x

Welcome! For breakfast I tend to have an Alpen light with fruit and a yogurt as I don't want to use my full healthy extras first thing and lunches could be absolutely anything! As your a busy bee leftovers are a good idea, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes, rice dishes - the list is endless if you search for lunch ideas you will get thousands! Good luck xxx

Hey, welcome and good luck on your journey!

I bring packed lunch and bring salads and fruit or leftover dinners so can just bung it in the microwave. I've started making soups at the weekend and freezing them then heating up at work, makes about 4 servings, so handy. Check out the recipe forum there're loads of ideas there for lunch and dinners. Also the what's for lunch and whys got dinner threads might give you some inspiration!

Just realised you said breakfast and lunch not lunch and dinner oops! In that case the what's for breakfast thread will help! I normally have 2 weetabix, milk and a banana for my breakfast :)

Welcome and good luck on your journey. I usually have fruit n fibre with a banana chopped in, my milk allowance usually goes on my cereal as i dont drink much tea, if I do its 1 cup a day so a tiny amount of milk from my allowance goes into this one cup. Lunches are usually leftovers from the night before as we have a microwave at work - or a massive salad followed by fruit

I usually have weetabix with yoghurt for breakfast (I know a lot of people add fruit to this). I prefer to save my A for cheese :)
Lunch is whatever I had for tea the night before or a jacket potato with cold meat/salad/whatever you have to hand - if you don't like the though of them without butter (I don't!!) I can reccommend 'butter buds' (1/2 syn per packet and when mixed in taste just like butter :))

Welcome to SW and this great forum.
I have beans on toast with an dry fried egg and a apple for breakfast.
Why not use a slow cooker, prepare before going out and it's ready when you get in! lots of recipes on this forum.
Pete

Back