Hello Ladies....

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sharonskippins, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sharonskippins

sharonskippins Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi i got Xenical from my doctors yesterday and registrered with with this support site..so i hope we can help each other!!! My name is Sharon and i am a stay at home mum to two boys 4&6 im totally fed up with my weight. I am 35 5 8" weighinging in at 14.10. I have also joined weight watchers so combining these together im hoping i will have more sucess than other attemps!!! I eat a low fat diet already but weekends i tend to slip,so no takeaways and better home cooking heres to a truley desparate dieter!!!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya Sharon and welcome to Minis :)
    You can still have *takeaway* food, BUT you make it yourself :D Sweet and sour sauces are low fat as are noodles. Weight Watchers also have a nice korma sauce ( and I think a tikka one but haven't tried that lol). I've found that in the time I've been on Xenical, my taste buds have gone under a re education, and things that I used to love ( for example buttery mashed potatoes), now taste absolutely rank :sign0137:
    Good luck and just holler if you need any help :D
    x

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Welcome to this fabulous site........Im sure with the 2 combined you will lose weight.......do keep us up to date with your progress and feel free to ask questions and someone will be along to help. x

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Just wanted to welcome you and wish you good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.