Hello!! (long post plus info about xen cheese!!)

joclairey

Long time no post in the Xen section :flirt2:

How is everyone doing? I'm down to 12 5.5lbs now, out of the obese range :D and feeling so much healthier for it!

My 18 dresses are all too big, I'm now a 16 in dresses, in fact if it weren't for the old boobs I might be in a 14 ;) I'm in size 14 jeans now :cool:

Still on the Xen, but if I'm honest I'm not sure it's doing much for me now as I've upped the ante recently and am on a very low fat diet, high fibre diet. Still plodding away at Slimming World - lost 4.5lbs this week :D Got another WI early April with the doctor so we'll see if he keeps me on it there, as his scales weigh me in at a good 2 to 3 kg lighter than either mine of the SW scales do so I weighed 80kg by his scales in early Feb, but just this week reached it by mine and the SW ones :eek:

Meant to pop in a couple of weeks ago as I discovered a surprisingly xen friendly cheese! Tesco Value (I know :rolleyes:) Salad Cheese is within Xen rules, and actually pretty ok! It's a kind of feta type cheese and rings in at 4.4% fat!

Tesco Value Salad Cheese 200G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

oooh might have to have a look out for that one.
thank you

Not sure if I'm safe near any kind of cheese! Can't stop eating it once I've started.
May have to try it anyway :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Jo nice to see you!

Sounds as though you're doing really great, you should be proud of yourself! I'm like you with the xen, got so that I was taking one a day, then one every 3 days just so that in my head I knew it was there cos of the 72 hour thing & I've not had one since last week & with the shortages its maybe a good thing. I just thought I'll pop one if I'm tempted by anything too much lol.

My sis-in-law showed me that cheese when I'd not long been started but it looked really watery - more like feta - so didn't think i'd like it..... Does it taste ok?

Xx

it tastes ok actually Lexie! I'm more than happy with it hehe

Back