• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Lovely People :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say a big 'Hello' :) You all seem to be doing so well!

I joined SW almost two weeks ago. I lost 6 1/5 lbs in the first week and I have my second WI tomorrow.

I have A LOT of weight to lose, but I've lost 6st before, so I know I can do it. Just got to lose 9st and keep it off!! Not hard at all :whistle::8855:

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Love, Hazel. x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Hazel!

Well done on your loss and nice to meet you! I lost the same amount in my first week and felt brilliant!
Have you done SW before?

Stelx
P.s are u vegan!? Liked your little sign off!

I will succeed!!!
Hello and welcome!!!

Well done on your losses so far - what a start!!! Woo!

We're all friendly on here and we have a good laugh as well as support each other in SW and life in general - welcome to the mad house :D

xxx

Thanks ladies!
Yes, Stella I am a vegan and have been for 16 years (OMG, that makes me feel old!!) I was 19 when I 'turned' lol. So I find SW green is excellent for me. I have done SW before; around five years ago. I did really well, but needless to say, the weight piled back on again. Anyway - positive thinking... I'll do it this time!!

H. x

Hiya Hazel! :wavey:

Welcome to MM! :D

You seem so cheery and full of life, exactly the sort of person we love on here :D

Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey xx

I'm veggie so i love green as well, I have tried veganism before but found that i just could not get by!

Good luck! and remember to share any recipes you have!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi Hazel!!!

As the others have said, well done on the loss so far, you will get to goal before you know it.
Ive lost just over 6 stones now and still have a further 5 stone 12 to go...if I can do it, then anyone can!
Welcome to the nuthouse....good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading more from you!