Hello LT people.

Nasi

Hi.

I have been lurking in this site for the past 2 month, just reading and trying to find more info's and encouragement to start LT program.
after two month of reading and checking out of every bodies states and seeing that the program worked in terms of weightlost, I finally took the plunge and visited my local pharmacy this morning. Fully knowing that it is dificult, I saw a collegue try and stop after two weeks,it is not easy to stick to any diet if you are on night shift let alone TFR.

The pharmaciest was a total douche,scuffing when he saw my weight and started to give me a lucture on the importance of mantaining weight after i lose it or it will be waste of money. What is your long time goal and etc.
Afetr a while and quite a lot of unnecesserie condescending questions, he decided to do his job.

Weight:15st
Height:5"3

Well, madam you qualify for the program but you need to know that it is a very strict diet and you need to google information about it first he said, i explain that i did an edequate research about it and that i know that it is strict and would like to start.

He asked me if i had my breakfast (Yes) then you can start tomorrow.

Long story short I am here in the wee hours of the morning sorting my Shakes, by the way i opted for vanilla and strewberry as i loathe chocolate all together.

Here i came size 12, wish me luck.

Hi Nasi,

If you want we can start this journey together, I was hoping to find someone to be my buddy on this journey. I did LT before and lost 10kg in 5 weeks which was great as I needed it for fertility reasons. Here I am again after a very long time trying to lose weight again. The only thing I can say is you need to be strong and keep busy. Once you start, the days will start adding up and before you know it you will have been on the diet for weeks. Try to stay away from situations that involve food and don't let you mind trick you into eating. If it helps write yourself a little note saying how you must not eat and how upset you will be etc and read it every time you feel you want to stop the diet. Don't let anyone preach about the diet being dangerous. My last LT buddy was on it for 6 months straight and she lost 3/4 of her body weight with no health issues. Don't wind yourself up about the shakes being tasteless as this is a diet, it's not supposed to be a delight for your taste buds. Drink the water you need to as it helps to flush away the fat. just try to pass the time by. I tried 3-4 times to restart after my first success and could not do it. This time I'm going to do it. I hope I can offer support to you and others when needed. One other thing that helped me was this forum and the support. Come here frequently and post, it really helps by keeping you motivated. I didn't come here when I tried again previously which is why I couldn't stick to it. I hope you find the strength to stick to it. It was the best thing I ever did. The feeling of being slim is amazing. Oh and one last thing, I didn't put the weight back on straight away. It took 4 years and a baby to put the 10kg back on.

I will get weighed and pick up my supply tomorrow.
I will post again take care xx

That is AWFUL!! You are only 2 stone heavier than I was when I started, and when I did Lipotrim back in 2007 I was 14st, so you are only one stone heavier than that, and my pharmacist was super encouraging.

Also, LOADS of people who do it are over 20 stone and they are FINE and they're given loads of encouragement. I would ask in the pharmacy whether there's anyone else you can deal with, maybe?

Also, "google information"??He's supposed to be able to GIVE you the information!! Ugh, I'm so mad at him.

best of luck, you'll do brilliantly and teach him a lesson about judging people xx

He sounds like an absolute FOOL !!!!!!!!!!
Good on you for not being put off by him, I probably would have been!!!!!!!!! Good luck now on starting your LT journey :D I'm coming to the end of mine next week!!!!!!!!
I can't believe on Wednesday I'll be going into the chemist to collect my last weekly TFR replacement before starting the refeed programme!

I can honestly say, that the time on this diet flys in!!!!!!! It's hard the first maybe 5 or so days but after that first weigh-in it flys!
I find it really funny now on breaks at work when people look at me funny for not eating, the thought of eating just goes away after a wile hahaha!! xxx

I agree with the others, this guy does not sound like a professional who is trained to help deal with sensitive issues. Good job you didn't speak to him about an STI! Lol.

Thanks everyone for the nice words.
@Jesi, yes i would like that, i think it is a good thing to have a diet buddy, that would be lovely, thanks.
@Kirbygirl,Teddybearyoyo and Kuromi Jenkins, you right he was highly unprofessional and hoping to see someone else next time.

@Teddybearyoyo, congrates on your success and good luck on live after LT.

Change your pharmacy and contact lipotrim and tell them why!!! My aunt recently told be she was on lipotrim tfr. Then she told me she liked the cappuccino shakes!!! I think the pharmacy was selling her matainace products as tfr products.

Mazzy, I wonder who trained these people. I see how it goes this week at my first weighing and if he still this condiscending , Yes i will change oharmacy and report them.

Good luck Nasi!
Hopefully your pharmacist won't be so patronizing, but he shouldn't have been so arrogant in the first place. Don't let him put you off! Prove the snooty idiot that you can do it :p

Keep us updated x

Thanks Abbz, will do so. I went there Saturday for my first weighing and he wasn't there. the lady who took my stats was really nice and a very informative.

Thanks Abbz, will do so. I went there Saturday for my first weighing and he wasn't there. the lady who took my stats was really nice and a very informative.
Awh good! And 4lb is a wonderful loss, well done x

Back