Hello - Madferret is back !

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Hi

I have been around Minis for many a year, flitting from one diet to another and then back again, without actually letting myself get to where I wanted to be... until now..
On 31st May 2013, my marriage broke down and I left the marital home.
With the help of fantastic friends, and my two little boys, I survived the first week, got myself a rented apartment and started to slowly sort my life out...

Now 15 weeks later, I am a few weeks away from my decree absolute, have returned to work and established a great access routine for the kids... plus I am nearly 2 stone lighter...

I haven't been able to focus much on my diet in those 15 weeks, sometimes eating, sometime not... but now is the time that I can allocate time, and money, to be able to get to where I want to be... Dukan has worked for me in the past and will work again for me in the future

I can't promise to post every day, but you never know...

Thanks for reading ...

T
x

Good morning All

Well today's the day - I have printed off my list of 72 foods that I can eat and I will be filling my water bottle shortly.

I am looking forward to this time in my life, and know that I can do this for me - but with support from my friends... and that's you guys

Tell me what has worked for you - what to avoid - and any other hints and tips that you think can help

Bye for now

T

Good luck Madferret - what I couldn't have survived dukan without is the muffins, sf jelly, turkey mince, pasatta, quark, tuna, my yoghurt maker, rhubarb and lf cottage cheese - hope this helps!! :)

Just read your diary. You seem a very strong and determined lady in all aspects of your life. I have been doing WW for the last couple of months 2 off 1 on 2 off 1/2 on. I have done Dukan before and know it works. Time to get back on the D wagon and to see some results fast. Will watch your diary with interest.

Good morning all..

Nothing much to report today - just had my scrambled eggs for breakfast, and have packed tuna and brown shrimp for lunch with fat free greek yogurt for pudding... then tonight, as it's one of my access nights for my boys, we are having surf and turf, well steak and salmon !! LOL

Work is ok - got a few conference calls today, so am aiming to be busy - take my mind off things..

So all of you have a great day and I will be back later

T
xx

Last night was a good night - had my eldest son to stay over and he cooked - yayyy - he's only 10 but made a great version of surf and turf with Oven roasted salmon and 'blue' steak - nom nom

Have had a stonking headache for 2 days now - feels like my head is in a vice... arghhh

Anyway today is another day - with mixed seafood and crab sticks for lunch with a yogurt for pudding

I will get through this

T
xx

Good luck Madferret. Look forward to reading you diary, I am on 4th day of attack, my headache has gone now, but I have lost 6.5llb. Chomping on crab stick as I type. :)

Good morning all

Well the weekend has had a bit of a meddle with the plan but hey I can live with that..

I have had a great weekend with my boys, which has involved quite a lot of football - watching it on Saturday, they playing it on Sunday and then reading about it in the papers.

Back to Attack this week - just had scrambled eggs but not too sure that I am going to have for lunch as I havent brought anything with me

Hope you have all had a great weekend - and you are focussed for the week ahead

Take care

T

You are doing so well. Another week ahead. I lost 3 1/2 after 3 days so after doing attack so many times doing a pv day. Will update again next Monday. Have a good week.

Morning All

Well today I am smiling !!! from ear to ear

I have been registered on Match.com for a couple of weeks, and last night I had a kinda date - well coffee round at mine....

Not to jinx it but he is really nice, and we are seeing each other again on Friday and over the weekend - it is my weekend not to have the kids so it will be just time for us to get used to each other - and not have to think about the boys being affected.

Wish me luck guys

T
x

Back