hello mini mims x

misheemoo

Hello to everybody on minimims, it's been a few years but I'm back as need to shed a few stone! Not sure as to what route I'm going to take yet though as I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. So I may need to start on a vlcd for the first few weeks to kick start me off, any advice or personal stories would be greatly appreciated x

Hi there. How about trying the Cambridge plan? It is vlcd and takes all the calorie counting/decision making away from you, we'll apart from deciding which shake/soup/porridge you want to eat! Good luck :)

Hi cinders, many thanks for replying back to my post. Cambridge is what I did before and it worked but I'm told it's very pricey now and there are similar cheaper options such as slim and save or herbalife, so if any body has any more info on this please could you update me, many thanks x

Hello to everybody on minimims, it's been a few years but I'm back as need to shed a few stone! Not sure as to what route I'm going to take yet though as I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. So I may need to start on a vlcd for the first few weeks to kick start me off, any advice or personal stories would be greatly appreciated x
welcome back!
for me the benefit of a vlcd (lipotrim) is because I have very bad food habits and cannot be trusted to be left alone with food.
you sound pretty educated - so let us know what you pick.
and whatever you choose, good luck!

Many thanks for replying back to me dorkus, what exactly does that diet involve please? X

Back