Hello, MiniMins newbie here :-)

Stebbsy

Hi everyone,

My name is Maria, and I am on week 3 of Slimming World and am looking for some support and others to chat to who are also following this plan. I have stopped and started SW a few times and am hoping to get somewhere near my original success of a 3 stone loss this time!!

xxx

Hello im new to this site too...for the second time! Im very similar to u, ive been with SW twice before and hopeing this is 3rd time lucky! Im on this aite tonight as im feeling feed up of cooking :-/ gonna have a cheeky cheat night but will b right back on to it tomorro. Planning a 4 mile walk with the dog.

This is my third week too! Have had good two weeks. How about urself?

Hi,

I lost 3.5lb first week and 1lb this week, so a good start. Been 100% on plan and want to try and be like that for as long as possible!! I know it works, just got to stick to it. The only thing with me is I have a painful foot condition which means I can't walk far atm or do any impact exercise. I could swim or ride a bike, but getting that done with 2 small children and a husband who gets home very late isnt that easy. I'm hoping to have surgery on my feet sometime this year then at least I'll be able to go for long walks again. What day do you weigh in? I go on a Monday night. xxx

I go on a tuesday evening. It does work even without bidy magic. But for me i like to try tone too. I got so much to lose. Nice to hear u got two ikkle kids too! My girls r 3 n 5 but hate walking... They r a pain, but when they r on a bike scooter or at a park they r happy! Monsters! Thts not so good about ur feet :-/ i love to swim but im not so confident out going myself just now :-/ so just go to the gym once a week just now. Bout after tonights food im going to have to work twice as hard. X

My 2 girls are 2.5 and 5.5 so about the same age as yours. They both like walking, and the little one insists on it, but being 2 she faffs about and takes ages lol
Just noticed you got your half stone award, well done you!!! That's 7 can of beans, or 14 packets of Lurpack gone :)
I'm still doing ok, but all I think about is food! Think I'm due on soon so the chocolate cravings are kicking in, I bought some Freddo bars today, think thet are only 5 or 6 syns, shall have to look them up!! What's your weakness? x

We managed a 4.7 mile walk with the girls yday! girls were really good! youngest a nightmare tho! i swear her glasses do nothing for her!

My weakness has to b a friday! i normally go out with mum n girls n have a mc donalds! girls r missing it but it has come at a good time to stop as mum is in progress of moving house so we cant do much with her the now. but i crave chocolate or something sweet after my dinner. so i have a double chocolate alpen light bar! and when i have a cuppa tea i normally take 3 sugar but now down to 1 sugar 2sweetner. and i would prob sit with a pack of biscuits! now i get fox's malted milks (2syns) and i REALLY enjoy my one biscuit! i suppose i just enjoy eating haha!

My friend started SW with me. now she is slim but shes unhappy with her baby tummy and she eats crap! she'd have a chip 7 nights a week! no breakfast maybe crisps for lunch! but she does run. and she has been gr8 support and shes tryng so hard to eat more and more healthy. her man aint too pleased so i got him told "she is supporting a friend and learning to eat better n healthier for her daughters sake too"!
My man thinks im starving him! but he also needs to lose a bit of weight. he gained heaps since stopping smoking. 28 to a 36/38 waist. bless him he's so low about it.

Do u have much planned for the weekend?

Wd on the walk!!!
Ugh, reeaaalllly craving sweet things today. Had one bite of my daughters chocolate bun thing and have nearly had all my syns for the day. Normally I like to save them up for the evening, but I keep wandering into the kitchen :doh:
MIL is coming for a visit tomorrow and in the evening I'm going to see Dirty Dancing at the theatre. Be the first night out I've had in ages!!
What you cooking for dinner? I'm doing a prawn noodle stir fry. :drool:

is it a good thing MIL visiting or is it stressfull? mine is a bit of both! altho they r encouraging! but i suppose they also blame me tht their boys is larger!!! :grumble:

homemade lamb meat balls n a sweet chilli sauce. first time having this on SW. not looked anything up coz i plan to enjoy it, n not feel guilty! with broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn and tatties! kiddies eat tattie, veg and sauce...they not fussed on meat.

i dont enjoy cooking my own prawns...but i do love prawns when i eat out or in chinese! do u have a sauce with ur stirfry? not had stirfry in ages coz i use to eat them ALLLL the time ive had enough haha! ur kids eat it?

Lamb meat balls sounds yum. I'm putting a teryaki sauce on the prawns, not a homemade one. It's 7 syns for the packet, so not much for a portion. Normally I dont cook 2 different meals but I dont think my kids will eat this so they're having pasta.
MIL is ok, lives a fair bit away so dont see her very often.
Best go, kids driving me crazy. Roll on bedtime! x

Back