Hello Minimins!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hennypenny, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hennypenny

hennypenny Member

Hello All

I am new around here so thought I would say Hi! I have decided now is the time to tackle my weight issues and get some poundage off for the summer. I am fed up of feeling tired all the time and having to rummage at the back of the rail in shops to find something that will a) fit and b) flatter! I am going to do the slimming world plan with a couple of friends as I have still got a pack from a while ago. I have started a zumba class once a week and am starting healthy eating plan (prefer that to saying diet or immediately go into starvation mode)tomorrow. I have planned my meals, cleared out all the naughty stuff in the cupboard and am ready rock and roll! I am currently just under 15 stone and size 20. I want to aim for 10% weight loss initially and revise my goals as I go along.

Right, enough rambling, I am off to explore the rest of the forum!

HP x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the plan

Irene xx
  4. mrsmayblossom

mrsmayblossom Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Hennypenny
    You sound very organised and motivated! I'm sure you are going to do brilliantly :) good luck on your journey x
  5. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie count
    Hi Henny good luck on your weight loss :0)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.