Extra Easy Hello :) needing help!!

C Millan

Hello :) just posted this 5 mins ago and dont know where it went....
anyways i'll just make a new one!
So i joined SW 5 weeks ago and have managed to lose 1st 6lbs. going out tonight for dinner for the first time since joining and worried about what to eat!! if anyone has a wee spare minute to look at the menu and tell me whats the best option for starter and main id really appreciate it. it cant be soup lol.
Thanks
C
xxx
http://www.roomatlargs.com/wp-content/uploads/website-menus.pdf

Hi, welcome along. Well if you've managed to lose 1.6 stone in 5 weeks I'm not sure you need much help! (you can give us some tips) - LOL :)

I think I'd be inclined to go for the crayfish cocktail, if you can't have soup. I would ask them to omit the marie rose sauce and see if you could get some balsalmic dressing instead (as they use it on a side order). Actually, I think I would call in advance and explain you are due to visit, are on a diet and see what their chef can suggest and if they are happy to help you (saves any embarressment at the table).

For the main I would go with Japanese Beef Salad or if not maybe Penne Arrabiata or Ramen Noodles in any of the options they have.

Of course, this is only my suggestion and I'm no expert. You may get a different suggestion from someone else, but I really would give the place a call, I'm sure they will help you. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Thank you!
i ended up having a lot of food i shouldn't and was very ill all last night and today!
xxx

Oh dear that's not good news. Did you eat something dodgy there?

I would have suggested flexisynning, but I think you may have already counteracted it if you've had an upset system. Drink lots of fluids and I hope you feel better soon :)

Hey im not to sure tbh, im wondering if its because the food i eat was quite fatty. Feeling a lot better now :)
xxx

That happens to me as well if I have a meal or two with a high fat/sugar content. I really feel bloated and get gripey pains. Think it shocks my system as I have been doing s w now for 2.5 years. :) At target I hasten to add :)

Back