Hello..New and starting Lipotrim tomorrow!

Chesca

Hi, I'm Chesca and from Yorkshire.
I just had my third baby in June and didn't gain any pregnancy weight with this one, but the following weeks it piled on. I am currently at my heaviest (19stone) every one tells me that i carry it well and that i still look good because im tall - however i'm struggling to move and my knees hurt!
We have a big ball to go to at the end of January so i'm focusing on that to try and stick to my diet which shall be Lipotrim.

I think as now i am so driven to shift this, for the ball, my babies and myself! I hope i can do it to atleast shift some of the weight.

My reason behind choosing Lipotrim is that now i am on tablets every day which make blow up with water retention so i'm hoping to clear some of that LOL.

This forum seems wonderful and i'm really looking forward to getting to know you and help support along the way too :)

I don't know my starting weight which is frustrating as i collected my Lipotrim pack a few weeks ago and went down with a bad cough and virus so thought best to wait until i was better - might run out to Boots in the morning and get re weighed lol..

Thank you for reading :)

Chesca xxxx

Hi,
Good luck with your weight loss.
I've heard of lipo trim but don't know what it is? And I also suffer from water retention and wondered why do you think lipo trim will help?
X

Hiya. Good luck on your weight loss, I am with Slimming World myslef and loving it.

Hello and welcome.Good luck with lipotrim.The forums are great everyone is so friendly and the support is amazing:).x

Hi and welcome to the minis...have you had a snoop around the lt section yet? dont forget to up your water intake!
wishing you lots of luck!

Back