Hello..New and starting Lipotrim tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chesca, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Chesca

Chesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I'm Chesca and from Yorkshire.
    I just had my third baby in June and didn't gain any pregnancy weight with this one, but the following weeks it piled on. I am currently at my heaviest (19stone) every one tells me that i carry it well and that i still look good because im tall - however i'm struggling to move and my knees hurt!
    We have a big ball to go to at the end of January so i'm focusing on that to try and stick to my diet which shall be Lipotrim.

I think as now i am so driven to shift this, for the ball, my babies and myself! I hope i can do it to atleast shift some of the weight.

My reason behind choosing Lipotrim is that now i am on tablets every day which make blow up with water retention so i'm hoping to clear some of that LOL.

This forum seems wonderful and i'm really looking forward to getting to know you and help support along the way too :)

I don't know my starting weight which is frustrating as i collected my Lipotrim pack a few weeks ago and went down with a bad cough and virus so thought best to wait until i was better - might run out to Boots in the morning and get re weighed lol..

Thank you for reading :)

Chesca xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    Hi,
    Good luck with your weight loss.
    I've heard of lipo trim but don't know what it is? And I also suffer from water retention and wondered why do you think lipo trim will help?
    X

4. Little strawberry

Little strawberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.96%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya. Good luck on your weight loss, I am with Slimming World myslef and loving it.

5. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome.Good luck with lipotrim.The forums are great everyone is so friendly and the support is amazing:).x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Lipotrim

Irene xx

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi and welcome to the minis...have you had a snoop around the lt section yet? dont forget to up your water intake!
    wishing you lots of luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.