Hello, new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelah1955, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. angelah1955

angelah1955 New Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Rejoined WW yesterday, and getting my head round the new PP's.
    I have done WW before, and hope this new diet is what I need to get cracking on the weight loss

I have read a few bits and bobs on here, and see there is a voucher code for 2 weeks free esource, can anyone point me in the right direction.

I cant remember if I was told I am on 37 or 39 PP a day, so would like to work it out.
    I have also seen mention of an Android app, the PP android app I have doesnt work the PPs out the same as the paper wheel does.
    I weighed in at 19 stones 5lbs :eek:, so have to get some weight sifted.
    I am also on a gluten free diet due to coeliac disease.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all and work my way round this web site.
    Angela xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kirstina88

Kirstina88 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome!! Good luck with it all!! Can't help with the esource thing, perhaps post a question in the weight watchers section. Someone is more likely to know in there!

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi there, welcome and good luck with ww.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.