• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! New poster on South Beach

S: 13st2lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 0st10lb(5.43%)
Hi everyone,
Just thought i would intorduce myself. I'm Bec and i am a 28 year old mummy of one. I am on here looking for inspiration and support on my latest battle to lose approx 2.5 stone. i am doing south beach and am on day 6 with no cheating! Feeling ok and even gone without my weekend wine!
bex
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks so much for the reply. south beach is best described as an easier atkins the frst two weeks are low carb. Its ok and i hope i can stick it this time. Looking at your info you are doing really well what plan are you following?

new me 20009

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st7.5lb(3.32%)
im following a plan called weight to go if u do a search for it online it will bring up the details. i have never done it before and im very very pleased with the result. im never hungry and im loving the food, for me its my perfect diet.

so do you introduce more carbs after the first 2 weeks or is it low carbing all the way

Hi yeah you introduce good carbd after two weeks, no white bread, pasta or potatoes eve tho. it was designed by a cardiologist to improve blood results like cholestorol etc and was discovered to be great for weight loss too. i think i have lost about 5 pounds this week so it seems like it works!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Bec and welcome from an Atkins man. Low Carb Rocks!!