Hello! New to the site, figuring out where to start.

Ladybug50

Hi, I'm Mary, Once again I'm going to try and shed this extra weight!! I will do it!! I used to belong to a board that was a big help, but since that board closed I've longed for the support of others. It really seems to help to have somewhere to go and share and support others. Thank you for letting me join your group. If there are any suggestions as to how to use this site feel free to advise. Thank you and here we go. :)

Hi, I'm Mary, Once again I'm going to try and shed this extra weight!! I will do it!! I used to belong to a board that was a big help, but since that board closed I've longed for the support of others. It really seems to help to have somewhere to go and share and support others. Thank you for letting me join your group. If there are any suggestions as to how to use this site feel free to advise. Thank you and here we go. :)

Hey hun, welcome. Which plan are you following (if any) and how much are you looking to lose. The site is really friendly and very useful but it's got a LOT on so maybe focus on a couple of boards to start with depending on what plan you follow. I'm sure you'll pick it all up quick enough. Good luck and hope to see you around.

Back