Hello! Newbie (and a wedding dress question)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by laurzaz, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. laurzaz

laurzaz Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello!

I just wanted to say hi really!

I've just ordered my first set of shakes etc (new you) and am looking forward to seeing how it goes. I want to put my commitment in writing here so that it's harder to back out!

I have just booked my wedding :love047: for June 2012 and so that means dress shopping in about 6 months. I'd like to lose at LEAST 4 stone of the 5 and a half I need to lose before I go shopping, and am hoping that if I have reached this goal then any further losses can be accounted for in alterations (anyone experience with this and advice if this is a sensible approach?! :confused: ).

I would ideally lose 5 and a half and maintain it before the wedding. At least if the dress is bought a little big I have room for an error or two!

Really hoping the VLCD works for me, my downfall before has been that I am constantly swamped with work (60-80 hours a week) and then easy-to-prepare food wins the battle when I'm knackered/ordering from work! The shakes are easy to take with me and take no preparation so I do not have that excuse any more.

Sorry this turned into rather lengthy post! Hello anyway everyone!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suplols

Suplols Member

Hello!

Congratulations and I wish you all the best with your weight loss :)

4. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Hello Laurzaz!

Congrats on your future wedding and best of luck on you weightloss journey!! I'm in the same position as you, getting married in June'12 and hoping to lose weigh on a vlcd...maybe we could be online diet buddies? Send me a private message.

5. laurzaz

laurzaz Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Sounds good, I will send you one now!

6. laurzaz

laurzaz Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Oh wait, it won't let me til I have 50 posts done :(

7. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Hi Laurzaz!
    I'm just after sending you an email and it came back saying that you don't accept emails or private messages :((
    Are you on Fbook??:cool:

8. laurzaz

laurzaz Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey! I just edited my options so that I can get emails - I do have FB but I only use it now and then so email is probably better!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.