Hello - Newbie and on day 1

Stephdebs

Hello All :wave_cry:

Totally new to this, started today on my first day. Apologies if I'm not following the rules but I will try!

Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and Strawberry for lunch - not doing too bad at the moment but have been told tonight is when I might start to feel hungry - my OH is still eating so that will be quite difficult tonight. Thinking I might just take the dogs for a walk whilst he has his tea. How does anyone else cope with the smells etc of food?

Also I've been told there is worse to come - headaches etc. Am drinking lots of water so hopefully they won't be as bad as suggested.

Can you really not feel hungry - am hoping so.

Also what are your energy levels like as I want to start going to the gym to help tone up but people have been telling me "Oh you won't have the engergy".

Also been told I'm very silly for doing this and to stop putting food in my mouth - easier said than done.

Anyway, hopefully not broken too many rules - sorry if I have and will be nice to get to know some other people who can hopefully support me along this journey - will return the favour when I'm there.

Take care.
Steph xx

Hi Steph and welcome to the forum, you're amongst friends here who really understand what you're going through and we're all here to support each other.

I can't lie but the 1st week is the hardest and boy is it hard. I would suggest drinking plenty of water, minimum of 3 litres a day but no more than 5 as that can be dangerous. I would also say take time out to read through all the posts on this forum and get into the swing of posting as it will really help to spur you on. Re your question about the gym, I have done this diet before and I exercised like mad last time and I'm also doing lots of exercise this time and building it up, in fact I'm straight off to the gym tonight from work so I'd say as long as you feel ok to exercise, do it. Just be aware that you may feel more hungry the next day or later in the day if you exercise in the mornings so drink plenty of water and/or black tea or coffee. I personally drink peppermint tea (it's all I like) it's a really good breath freshner too (the only one I really enjoy is the Lord Nelson brand you can only get in LIDL, its cheaper than others too).

Ignore everybody else who's not doing this diet as they think they're either being clever or are genuinely worried because of a lack of knowledge about the diet but there are also those who will be jealous because they couldn't do this diet and when the weight literally falls of you, they will be even more jealous. So just smile and say yes yes yes and then do exactly what you want to do, speak to your Lipotrim family on this forum for support to get you through the tough times because there will be many along your journey. Just keep thinking, your first weigh in will be amazing and you will lose more weight on this diet in a shorter time than any other diet you could possibly do so it really is worth the effort and dedication.

Good luck.

Hi!!
If I can do this (however I'm only on day 5) then anyone can!!! Try gym c how u go then if u do feel tired leave it till next week and try again!! :)
Emma x

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Hi Stephdebs! :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope your first day is going well and you have a good rest of the week. Yes, you really can not feel hungry! :) You probably will do a few times in the first few days (I had a bit of a rumbling tummy), but after that you shouldn't do (as long as you have 3-4 litres of water evenly throughout the day). The best thing is how well this diet works - good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

Your 1st weeki s a hard slog but your first weigh in will be unbelievable. As for exercise, I gym daily (I always have) and in fairness the first couple of days were hardgoing but the week-end I was back to my full routine. I would probably notstart a new exercise in the first week, but you can definitely exercise. Good luck

Last edited:
Hope your first day is going well for you just take it one day at a time do what you can and listen to your body as this is all new for it. I find at the moment every second day my energy level dip but I m only on week two to be weight on wed

Back