Hello! Newbie here!

I <3 Cheese

Hello everyone. I've just decided to register today but have been reading everything for a week. I was introduced to the Dukan Diet by a friend and am just about finishing my 7th day of Attack! Tomorrow I move onto Cruise which I'm pretty excited about, but to be honest, I've found this so easy to stick to and have bags more energy than I have had for a long time! In short, I'm loving it.

I have been naughty and been weighing every day (I can't help myself) but hope to stop doing this on Cruise. Official Week 1 weigh in tomorrow but this morning I was down 6lbs so am VERY happy. Only another 38 to go.... *boo*

So anyway, I thought I'd say hi and that you may see a post or two from me!

Hello!

Glad to hear that you're really motivated, and looking forward to hearing updates on how you get on.

I weigh myself every day too, and I think this is what Dr Dukan recommends in the book..... It's part of my morning ritual now, and helps me get up in the morning! :)

HI cheese :wavey:Another morning weigher here!! Although it took me a while in cruise to realise my weight loss wont be so rapid, that cruise is where u lose and adjust,,and that most weeks ur weight goes up and down,,sometimes with in a day, if u need to remember one thing its that u must trust dr dukan it really does come off!! If I can do it anyone can,,looking forward to reading your diary!! Enjoy ur new eating plan xx

yes, dr. dukan says in the book that you should get into the habit of weighing yourself every day for the rest of your life. i only track the results from monday to monday, but i'm addicted to my morning weigh-ins. someone even said that the later they weighed themselves, the better the result (before eating breakfast, of course :) )

good luck going into Cruise. i'm on week 6 (had a week off in the middle) and also finding it very easy and enjoyable. can't recommend dukan enough!

Back