Hello, newbie here!

thatsnotmyname

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum, but not new to VLCDs as I tried Cambridge before (got too expensive!). I'm starting tomorrow and hoping to lose 15 lbs in 30 days, which is my first goal!

Got my packs ready for tomorrow and strangely feel very calm about the whole thing, unlike previous experiences.

Quick question, does anyone else use psyllium while on Exante? I get ahh...ahem....blocked....very easily and attempting to eliminate (pun intended? :p) the problem before it starts. Has anyone found it helps, hinders or affects weight loss?

Look forward to posting and sharing my journey. I've got about 45 lbs to lose, so not expecting huge numbers but planning to be in maintenance and steadily at goal by my birthday this autumn!

xxx

PS: I may the biggest Biggest Loser fan EVER! Happy to meet other fans who love to chat about the show! :D

Hello!

I also did a more expensive VLCD and am moving to exante. I take dulcolax about once a week when I feel blocked- it helps a lot. I think it helps weight loss- probably sounds a bit dodgy to say that but I believe it to be true!

I watched the UK version of the Biggest Loser this past season and really enjoyed it! I couldn't believe the results. Especially the miserable girl Jessie who got second place or whatever. She looked great but her personality proved being thin isn't everything!

Good luck!

Back