Hello :) Newbie to CC

cloudedskies

Hello,

My name is Lise, I recently joined the site, and started calorie counting yesterday, so far so good! I'm cutting 500kcal a day and am aiming for 1500 a day.

Reading through lots of posts at the moment. Look forward to getting to know you :)

Lise

Thanks Neelyo :D

Good luck on your journey!! Im having around 1500 cals a day too. It gets easier once you get into the swing of it!

Thanks MrsCC.

I've done WW for so long, its a bit strange forgetting points and thinking about calories! Feeling positive though, for the first time in ages :)

cloudedskies said:
Thanks MrsCC.

I've done WW for so long, its a bit strange forgetting points and thinking about calories! Feeling positive though, for the first time in ages :)

You will be at a bit of an edge as generally low points = low cals, but as a former WW-er also I find I eat a little more this way. I like CC better because of this and also I like doing it on my own now!

Yes I'm liking the freeness!

Nice to see other former ww-ers :) I'm hoping this will be the last diet I do. X

I used to be a WW too, was a gold member 16 years ago lol!!!! I also clerked at a class for 3 years & although I helped lots of members to goal I just kept gaining which was a pretty shoddy advert for the plan. I find cc so much easier to fit in every day life.......

I used to be a WW too, was a gold member 16 years ago lol!!!! I also clerked at a class for 3 years & although I helped lots of members to goal I just kept gaining which was a pretty shoddy advert for the plan. I find cc so much easier to fit in every day life.......

I'm fitting it in better too (at the mo, its very early days!). Ive done WW on and off before and after all 4 kids for years, and always had success with it. I joined in Jan 2011, when my littlest was 6 months old, and lost 20lb by March, but slowly over the course of the year I gained it back, it little clumps....5lb after a 2 week hol in France (butter, pain au chocolat and wine!) 2lb after my bday, 6lb when I broke my wrist! No excuse, I'm not sure how it happened! But not been able to get it to "click" again ever since. I've still got my esource account but need to cancel it....as soon as I know CC works for me, and why shouldnt it?!

Back